Meet Staples Advantage! These statistics will help you better understand what Staples can do for your business.
Staples Advantage aims to be your one resource for all your office needs. From mid-sized companies through Fortune 1000 organizations, Staples Advantage serves a variety of businesses. And it's not just office supplies, Staples provides services that includes tech, cleaning supplies, breakroom essentials, furniture and so much more. But don't take my word for it, the numbers say it all.
Staples by the numbers:
- 50+ years of print manufacturing experience
- 90 global distribution centers
- 250+ top brands for the latest in furniture styles
- 250,000 B2B customers
- 400,000+ overall products
- 700,000+ customizable products to help boost your brand
$22.5 billion in company sales in 2014
- 26 million pounds of technology recycled globally in 2014
- $8.2 billion in B2B sales (in 2014)
CLICK HERE for information about Staples that is more visually appealing
Through its national sales force, Staples Advantage offers full-service account management, free delivery, customized pricing and reporting, eco-conscious products and services and more. Learn more about Staples Advantage at, www.staplesadvantage.com
Becoming a CoVest member will simplify the ordering process while also giving you access to exclusive pricing on thousands of products, all with fast, free delivery. Learn more about CoVest's categories and services at, www.covest.com