A new supplier has joined the CoVest team! Find out more about our new supplier and what you can expect from the category deal structure.
Georgia-Pacific and Staples Facility Solutions have partnered with CoVest to bring our members solutions to their home, commercial and industrial needs. Georgia-Pacific products fill a diverse range that reach those in many industries including, but not limited to the construction business, aerospace, mining and facilities management.
You may already recognize their household brands, such as:
- Brawny® paper towels
- Quilted Northern® bath tissue
- Dixie® cups and tableware
Beginning in 1927 as a hardware lumber company, Georgia-Pacific has since expanded their services to accommodate many customers worldwide. Now Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading makers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products and related chemicals.
Maximize your benefits strategy by implementing the CoVest's Georgia-Pacific program. Through this collaborative program you will be provided:
- Fixed deviations for high volume Georgia-Pacific products
- Product lines include, but are not limited to paper products, skincare products, industrial wipers, breakroom supplies
- Coordinated account management to update product mixes as volume demands change and as new members enter the group
- Education for members interested in the category and materials to distribute to internal stakeholders
To find out more about the products and services Georgia-Pacific has to offer visit them at, www.gp.com
Learn more about the categories and services CoVest has to offer at, www.covest.com
Learn more about CoVest's Benchmarking Process